delicious served daily

this is just a little blog about the tasty morsels of my everyday life. here you will find tips and tricks about cooking and baking to make your life easier and your food even more sumptuous. because i believe good food should always be shared, my favorite recipes will be posted here. i hope you enjoy!

4.30.2009

pit stop

*meant to post this the other day but got busy*


So I'm home for 19 hours- not much but I'll take it.

Best things about today: direct flight from Milwaukee to Orlando (don't get direct flights too much so you really get to appreciate them), really empty flight so I got to stretch out in 3 seats, and got to see the fireworks from SeaWorld and Disney as I was landing.

Worst thing about today: the weather in Wisconsin- man that was some bad stuff. Thought my flight would be delayed but it was ok.

On to Ft. Myers tomorrow...

No comments: